Lisa Tanjuatco - REALTOR ®
I provide Full Service Red Carpet treatment to each client I serve, throughout and after the Sales process. Whether buying or selling, I will represent you and protect your interest with the utmost of integrity and professionalism. Whether you are buying a $500,000 home in South Forsyth County or your first townhome for $110,000, my clients refer me to people they care about who need a great REALTOR® to help buy or sell a home.
Prior to my career in real estate, I had experience in sales management, national account management, business development and technical support for AT&Ts premier client organization for over 20 years. I have extensive knowledge in negotiations, marketing, and communication. I believe these skills will help me work diligently toward exceeding your expectations.
- Atlanta resident since 1990
- Forsyth County resident since 2001
- Mother of twin 15 year olds at South Forsyth High School
- Volunteer for Habitat for Humanity
- Volunteer at South Forsyth High School (JV Girls Basketball)
- Volunteer at St. Brendan's Catholic Church
- Avid tennis player