17 TIPS FOR PACKING LIKE A PROMoving to a new home can be stressful, to say the least. Make it easy on yourself by planning far in advance and making sure you’ve covered all the bases.1. Plan
How High Tech Home is Your Home?
HOW HIGH TECH HOME IS YOUR HOME?
If the latest technology or entertainment options are important in your new home, add the following questions to your buyer’s checklist.
1. Are there enough jacks in every room for cable TV and high-speed Internet hookups?
2. Are there ample telephone extensions or jacks?
3. Is the home pre-wired for home theater or multiroom audio and video? Does it have in-wall speakers?
4. Does the home have a local area network (LAN) for linking computers?
5. Does the home already have wiring for DSL or another high-speed Internet connection?
6. Does the home have multizoning heating and cooling controls with programmable thermostats?
7. Does the home have multiroom lighting controls, window-covering controls, or other home automation features?
8. Is the home wired with multipurpose in-wall wiring that allows for reconfigurations to update services as technology changes?
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Results Realty Services are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Listing broker has attempted to offer accurate data, but buyers are advised to confirm all items.
Copyright 2019 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.